Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sweet buzzing day



Hello my dear readers!Today I woke up alone and stayed at home all the morning.My mom and my brother Georgios left very early,so I had nothing special to do.Finally I cooked these nice biscuits!!
Here's the recipe!
For 25-30 biscuits:
200 g butter
270 g floor
100 g sugar
1 egg (only white)
20 g unsweetened cacao

Firstly you'll need to mix all the butter with 250 g of the floor.You can also help yourself with a tablespoon.Then you should put the sugar into the mixture and mix again.Divide the mess into 2 parts and roll them a bit.Put the rest of the floor into one of them and also put the cacao into this part.Roll them just a little and cover with a food film.
Put them into the fridge for at least one hour.Then take them out and roll to make them long lists, but not too thin.Grease the white one with the egg white and then put the brown one on it.You may cut the places which are useless and don't fit. Roll two lists in order to make them like a "sausage".Cover this "sausage" with a food film and put into the fridge for at least one hour.
Take it out of the fridge and cut into thin biscuits.Preheat the oven 180°C.Put your biscuits into the oven and bake them about 15-18 minutes.
Have a good tea time!!



Then when my brother came we decided to visit our cousin Elya who lives got so far but we had had so e months to see her...All her family was at home and we had a great time seating at the table with the biscuits baked by me and those which they had bough while their trip to Venice.Both kinds of sweets were delicious:)
When Georgios and I wanted to leave Elya and her little son led us to the underground station.While we were walking there,the kid was driving his little bicycle and we were talking.By the way,my hospitable cousin gave us some great delights to take with us...Mmm,what a pleasure they are...



It didn't take long to get home.By the time we came our Dad had already been at home:)
I love my family.
Bye bye!My Chocolate Novelt








No comments:

Post a Comment