Saturday 1 February 2014

The very first pumps

Hello!
It's really good being THE FIRST. So-called pioneer. 
And remembering the things that were "novelties" for you is quiete essencial. As a fashion addicted person, I can't help keeping in my memory the day my first pumps were bought:)
I was 13 and it happened just a few days before the New Year. A kind of pre-NY gift by my mom. Like every girl I was dreaming of a pair of high-heel pumps for so long, and asking parents to buy them for me. Finally, we went to choose a really good pair of pumps. Pumps of my dream.
Mom and me spend about 3 hours searching in the mall and we found them...
Here they are, my first pumps from Alba


Aren't they great? 11 cm heel (quite enough for a 13-year old girl), calf hair as a material and absolutely perfect classic style. 
That was the beginning of my story of shoe-lover... To be continued, as it's said:) Now I've got many pairs of high-heel pumps, sandals... But this pair remains a historial moment of my collection!

Bye! My Chocolate Novelty!

No comments:

Post a Comment