Monday 4 November 2013

Haute Couture day



Hello!Yesterday I visited one of the most exciting exhibitions ever with my cousin and my niece. It was V. Yudashkin Haute Couture dresses exhibiton We had a great time, because, though the weather outside the museum was awful, the dresses were amazing...so different and it's incredible to imagine they're all hand made!
Let's see the most interesting moments!



Haute Couture world...The world of colors, materials and imagination


We were amazed...


And my little niece was sp surprised too!!


So did I, because the last time I visited Haute Couture exhibition was two years ago, Dior, at the same place:)


The details are the style. And here all the details were fantastic.



We were very happy and I hope there will be more such events in Moscow!
Bye!My Chocolate Novelty!






2 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information.
    Cocktail Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!
    Cocktail Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete