Friday 8 November 2013

Magazine inspiration Part 3 - Shine!

Hello!
Here's the third page of my album, as I promised!
Everything is bright, shining, colorful... I believe such clothes must be in a wardrobe of every fashionista, because they make you smile:)


Let's see:
- The pink wedges are Christian Louboutin. I fell in love with them at once. They are so bright and seem to be really high, just as a like!
- The yellow bag, as you may know, is famous Va Va Voom Valentino. I like it in yellow, it would be great as a summer accessorie.
- The black and white bag is Marni. I love this brand's graphic combinations and forms. So, black and white looks fantastic. I would be happy to own such bag.
- The jewelries ( bracelet Celebration and ring Petillante) are amazing. I like the bracelet's colors, orange, yellow... But it doesn't seem to look huge and vulgar on your hand.It's graceful and elegant. The ring is very unusual, plus it isn't a small one, just made for me...:)
- The grey top is Markus Lupfer. I like its silver sleeves which make it more futuristic styled.
- The pants are Escada. The color is great and I also find high-waisted straight pants the best ones...
- The printed sweater is Au Jour Le Jour. It's funny, glamourous and absolutely casual. I would wear it with a denim mini skirt and black leather boots.
- The silver jacket is Jonathan Saunders. The silver color makes it magic.100% futuristic chic!
- The red bag is Olympia Le-Tan. I love small and unusual bags...
- The ring is Akillis.No comment: diamonds.
- The watches are Dior (La Mini D). They look glamourous thanks to the diamonds and pink leather. I would love to have them so much!!

So, that's all for today:)
Bye!My chocolate Novelty!

No comments:

Post a Comment